Matthew was very intrigued by the cement trucks. He got a kick out of seeing the cement come out the slide. He sat for hours watching the guys dump and even out the concrete.
Hannah was playing on the swing set and I went and watched the guys pour on the other side of the house. She soon realized that I was far away and there were too many scary guys in between her and me. So she decided to make a beeline run to get to me right over where they were pouring concrete. Fortunately, they hadn't poured very much yet and we caught her before she took a dive in the soup. The would have been hard to clean up.
The kids are always good for a picture. After we watched them almost finish pour the concrete, we visited Kimberly who was off selling hairbows at the Von Braun Center. Kimberly did pretty well at the show and was pleased with her earnings. Maybe we will have enough money to build a few walls.
Next task is to build our tornado shelter....
1 comment:
I love all the pictures--the kids are so cute. You've got a great house to work on. I can't wait to see the progress and especially the end result.
Post a Comment